Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Failure to focus (what's new?)

How did I fool myself in thinking that I would be working productively during this 2-hour break?

I'm at the Merewether computer labs to "work on law assignment". Distractions can neatly fall under the heading of easy internet access: fb, email, fb, blogger, fb, guy-next-to-me's-fb..

In my defence I have jotted down a few ideas re conspiracy and whatnot.

Wait I lie. Easy internet access isn't the only thing I can blame. Guy-next-to-me's-deliciously-smelling-peanut-butter-ricecake-sandwichy-thing is having quite an effect on my olfactory system. It's also triggered my stomach to remind me of its existence.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

hmm...should i be worried about thsi guy next to you? i mean...you're stalking his fb...i think i should be worried.